When it comes to your diabetic eating plan and management there will always be foods choices with better options than others for people with type 2 diabetes to include in their diabetic food planner,particularly if your blood sugar levels and over weight body are of serious concerns.
That said here are our top 12 and minimum foods we have found effective that should be on a diabetic eating plan shopping list,these diabetic safe foods have been included in our program to help in the reversal and management of type 2 diabetes.
1. Broccoli - This is a critically important food and part of our diabetic eating plan that has been proved to be of huge value in helping in the Type 2 reversal process
Rich in Sulforaphane encourages production of enzymes that protect the blood vessels, and reduces the number of molecules that cause cell damage
It is rich in vitamins, minerals,and it is at its most nutritious when eaten raw, it also contains high amounts of beneficial dietary fiber
People with diabetes are up to five times more likely to develop cardiovascular diseases such as heart attacks and strokes -- both of which are linked to damaged blood vessels.
2. Cinnamon- It has been revealed to help in improving the metabolism of the glucose in diabetics. In addition to helping the diabetics prevent the dangerous blood sugar levels, it plays a considerable role in reversing the resistance towards insulin.
3. Collard Greens – rich in phytochemicals, vitamins and nutrients that boost disease resistance.
4. White Meat: instead of red meats, diabetics should include white meat, like turkey in their diabetic eating plan meals.
5.Green cabbage: Contains anti-hyperglycemic and other powerful antioxidants. It is also a great source of fiber.
6. Sweet potatoes – rich in nutrients and diseasing-fighting fiber (about 40% soluble). It is also loaded with chlorogenic acid, a natural plant compound that can help to reduce insulin resistance.
8. Green Leafy Vegetables: vegetables such as Spinach,Kale,Bitter Gourd,and Okra commonly referred to as ladyfingers are good in lowering blood sugar levels. Cucumber and unripe bananas are also good for controlling diabetes signs.
9. Amla: Extract the juice of Amla through de-seeding. You can mix the juice of amla and bitter gourd together and take the mixture at stretch for two (2) months to lower or prevent the increase in blood sugar levels.
10. Okra commonly referred to as ladyfingers, They are rich in nutrients and completely non-toxic and have zero, adverse side effects.The superior insoluble fibre in okra is said to help stabilize blood glucose by slowing the rate at which sugar is absorbed
from the intestinal tract. They are very low in calories and
providing only 30 calories per 100 g, and contain no saturated fats or
11. Sprouts Scientific studies have shown that sprouts can have a positive effect on controlling diabetes
Sprouts are an excellent source of fiber ,low in sodium and cholesterol free as one of the cruciferous family of plants the phytochemicals plant compounds they contain have superior protective health benefits that should be included in a diabetic eating plan for those in a type 2 diabetes reversal program.
The high concentration of beneficial medicinal compounds makes sprouts a part of a diabetic meal plan can play a part in the treatment and reversal of type 2 diabetes.
12. Vinegar: If taken before meal, vinegar can considerably prevent the increase of sugar in blood. It is recommended you take about 2 tablespoon of vinegar before meals. This can be consumed as a part of salad dressing or vinaigrette.